1998 - 2011 OEM Ford/Lincoln/Mercury 4 Button Keyless Entry Remote
1998 - 2011 Ford/Lincoln/Mercury 4 Button Keyless Entry Remote
This remote will come in black but you have the choice of picking it in other colors shown above.
1998 - 2011 Ford Crown Victoria
2000 - 2010 Ford Escape (models with 4-button remote)
1998 - 2003 Ford Escort
2000 - 2011 Ford Expedition (models with 4-button remote)
2000 - 2010 Ford Explorer (models with 4-button remote)
2000 - 2005 Ford Explorer Sport
2005 - 2007 Ford Five Hundred
2000 - 2011 Ford Focus
2005 - 2007 Ford Freestar
2005 - 2007 Ford Freestyle
2000 - 2011 Ford Mustang
1998 - 2011 Ford Taurus
2002 - 2006 Ford Thunderbird
1999 - 2004 Ford Windstar
2003 - 2005 Lincoln Aviator
2000 - 2006 Lincoln LS
1998 - 2011 Lincoln Town Car
2001 - 2011 Lincoln Navigator
1999 - 2002 Mercury Cougar
2006 - 2010 Mercury Grand Marquis
2002 - 2011 Mercury Mountaineer
2006 Mercury Milan
2005 - 2007 Mercury Montego
2005 - 2011 Mercury Mariner
2005 - 2006 Mercury Monterey
2003 - 2004 Mercury Marauder
1998 - 2007 Mercury Sable
1998 - 1999 Mercury Tracer
|OE Part #||8S4Z-15K601-AA|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return the product within 180 days of ordering for a replacement. Please see our return policy for further info|
|Programming Information||This remote is self programmable and the instructions will be included Free with your purchase. You may also view the programming instructions by clicking the "Programming Information" tab above. There are multiple possible ways to program depending on your vehicle. Always check in your owners manual for specific programming.|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$79.99|
Note: Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
Note: Do not depress the brake pedal during procedure.
1. Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode. (Off is the position where you can remove your key, RUN is the position just shy of starting your car.)
2. Within 20 seconds press any button on the first keyless remote to be programmed. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming. If you only have one remote then skip to step 4.
3. Within 20 seconds, press any button on the second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle again to confirm programming. Repeat step 3. For all other remotes.
4. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
- Fasten seat belts and close all doors.
- Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 4 times within 6 seconds, with the 4th time ending in RUN. (Off is the position where you can remove your key, RUN is the position just shy of starting your car.)
- Turn ignition to OFF. Acoustic signal will sound to confirm programming mode.
- Within 10 seconds, press and hold any button on the first keyless remote. Wait for acoustic sound and warning lamp to flash (confirming programming) then release button on remote. Wait 2 seconds but within 10 seconds Repeat step 4. for all other remotes. If you only have one remote then continue to step 5.
- Turn ignition to RUN or wait 10 seconds to end programming mode.
Customer Reviews of Our Service
Please Note: Reviews about self-programming do not indicate the product above is self-programmable. Please inquire about each product.