1. Close and lock all the vehicle doors with the driver's side power lock / unlock switch located on driver’s door panel.
2. Insert the key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least 6 times within 10 seconds. Your hazard lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully.
3. PLEASE NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder each time. If this procedure is performed to fast, system will not enter programming mode.
4. Insert the key into ignition and turn to the ACC position.
5. Within 5 seconds, push any button on the keyless remote. Your hazard lamps should flash.
6. NOTE: Do not press the button on the remote more than one time or the programming will not be successful.
7. If there are any remaining remotes, including the old ones, unlock then lock all doors using the switch on driver’s door panel and within 5 seconds press any button on the next remote. Your hazard lamps should flash. You should repeat this step for each additional remote including any current existing remotes.
8. Turn the key to the off position then remove the key from the ignition. Unlock the door using the switch on door panel then open driver’s door.
9. Test remote all remotes.
Please click here to locate a professional automotive locksmith in your area if you are unable to successfully program this remote.