2003 - 2007 OEM GM 3 Button Keyless Entry Remote - LHJ011
2003 - 2007 OEM GM 3 Button Keyless Entry Remote Fob - LHJ011
2004 - 2006 Buick Rainier
2003 - 2007 Cadillac Escalade
2003 - 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
2003 - 2007 Chevrolet Silverado
2003 - 2007 Chevrolet Suburban
2003 - 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
2003 - 2007 GMC Sierra
2003 - 2007 GMC Yukon
2003 - 2007 Hummer H2
2005 - 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
2005 - 2006 Pontiac Torrent
2004 - 2007 Saturn Vue
|OE Part #||21997127,15186200,15186201,15186203,15132197,15132198,10377295|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within thirty days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
|Programming Information||This remote is self programmable to all vehicles listed above except for the Chevrolet Equinox, Pontiac Torrent and Saturn Vue. Programming instructions are included Free with your purchase.|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$99.89|
Programming Instructions for vehicles EXCEPT Chevrolet Equinox, Pontiac Torrent, and Saturn Vue. These three vehicles are not self-programmable and will require a Professional to program to your vehicle.
1. Get into the vehicle and close all of the doors.
2. Insert the key into the ignition and do not turn on.
3. Hold down the power unlock button on the driver’s door panel. Continue to hold down the power unlock button until your are instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the on position without starting the engine.
6. Turn the ignition switch to the off position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the on position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the off position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock the doors automatically if completed correctly thus far.
10. Now press and hold down both the lock and unlock buttons on the remote simultaneously until the door locks and unlocks. This step may take up to 30 seconds to cycle.
11. Repeat step 10 now for each additional transmitter including all pre-existing remotes.
12. Turn the ignition switch to the on position in order to exit the transmitter programming mode.
13. Now you can test all of your remotes.
Customer Reviews of Our Service
Please Note: Reviews about self-programming do not indicate the product above is self-programmable. Please inquire about each product.