1991 - 1995 Buick 3 Button Keyless Entry Remote Fob - ABO0302T
1991 - 1995 Buick Park Avenue
1991 - 1993 Buick Century
1992 - 1995 Buick LeSabre
|OE Part #||25602667|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within thirty days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
|Programming Information||MOST models come with self programming instructions. You can view them under the 'Programming Instructions' tab. All other models will need an automotive locksmith to come out and program the unit in for you. NOTE: When looking under the 'Programming Instructions' tab please look for your specific model AND YEAR as the programming instructions vary.|
1991-1993 Buick park avenue
1992 - 1993 Buick leSabre
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Locate the Data Link Connector (DLC) underneath the driver's side dashboard.
letters will not appear on the connector. They are on the diagram for
ease of reference.
2. Connect cavity G with cavity A using a fused jumper wire.
3. Press the UNLOCK button once on first remote to be programmed.
4. Press the UNLOCK button on second remote to be programmed if applicable.
5. Remove jumper wire and test remote(s)
1994-1995 Buick park avenue
1994 - 1995 Buick leSabre
1. Insert key in ignition and leave in the OFF position
2. Locate the Data Link Port. It is located under dash drivers side. Be sure you know
3. Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 8 and 4. Connect 8 to 4 with a
6. Press and hold both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons together on the first transmitter to
1992 Buick Century
1. Open trunk and locate the Programming Connector by the left side wheel well. Programming Connector may be behind the trim or carpet and will not be connected to anything. It will be a plastic connector with two wires running from it.
2. Ensure that there are two metal pins or terminals in the connector. Jump one pin to the other. This can be done with a jumper wire or a paper clip bent. Once jumped properly the door locks will cycle to lock then unlock.
3. Vehicle is now in programming mode. Press unlock on the remote once. When accepted the door locks will cycle again to lock then unlock.
4. Repeat step 3 when programming a second remote.
5. Programming is now complete. Remove jumper wire from Programming Connector and test remotes to ensure proper programming.
1993 Buick Century
1. Locate the green programming connector located in the LH trunk. Trim may
2. Jump programming connector terminals.
3. System should now lock and unlock doors and trunk lid to indicate
4. Press any button on keyless remote once.
5. Repeat step 4 for additional remote or other existing keyless remote.
6. Remove programming connector jumper wire to exit programming mode.
7. Test remote(s).