UNFORTUNATELY THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER BEING MANUFACTURED.
1993 - 1996 Chevrolet Corvette 2 Button Keyless Entry Remote - PNZ0202T
*Case has FCC: ABO0202T on it
1993 - 1996 Chevrolet Corvette
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return the product within 180 days of ordering for a replacement. Please see our return policy for further information.
|OE Part #||10282929, 88960923|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|Programming Information||This remote comes with self programming instructions. You can view them under the 'Programming Instructions' tab.|
1. Move all Keyless Remotes out of range of vehicle. (10 to 15 feet)
2. Turn ignition key to the ON position.
3. Push the TRIP/ODO button on the DIC (Driver Info Center) twice.
4. Within 5 seconds, push & hold the FUEL INFO button on the DIC until
5. Turn the ignition to the OFF position, but leave the key in the ignition.
6. Bring one Keyless Remote into range. The PKE light will stop flashing
7. If more than one Keyless Remote is being programmed, move the first
8. To turn off the programming mode, simply remove the key from the ignition
9. The programming mode will shut off after two minutes if.