2002 Kia Sedona 2 Button Keyless Remote Fob - PLNBONTEC-003
2002 Kia Sedona
|OE Part #||PLNBONTEC-003|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within thirty days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
|Programming Information||This remote comes with self programming instructions. You can view them under the 'Programming Instructions' tab.|
This is the layout of jumper pins.
1 2 3 4
ONLY ONE REMOTE CAN BE PROGRAMMED TO THIS VEHICLE.
1. Open Hood and locate diagnostic connector near battery
2. Jump pin 5 to pin 17 with a suitable jumper wire.
3. Turn ignition to the ON position. ( DO NOT START)
4. Press LOCK button of remote two times.
5. Turn ignition OFF and remove key.
6. Disconnect jumper from diagnostic connector.
7. Check for lock and unlock operation. Horn will sound when locking.