2010 - 2021 GM High Security Transponder Key - B116PT/B119PT
2010 - 2016 Buick Allure
2014 - 2019 Buick Encore
2017 Buick Envision
2010 - 2016 Buick Lacrosse
2011 - 2017 Buick Regal
2012 - 2017 Buick Verano
2011 - 2017 Chevrolet Cruze
2010 - 2016 Chevrolet Camaro
2015 - 2019 Chevrolet Colorado
2010 - 2018 Chevrolet Equinox
2014 - 2018 Chevrolet Impala
2014 - 2016 Chevrolet Malibu
2014 - 2020 Chevrolet Silverado
2012 - 2017 Chevrolet Sonic
2016 - 2018 Chevrolet Spark
2015 - 2019 Chevrolet Suburban
2015 - 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe
2015 - 2019 Chevrolet Trax
2015 - 2021 GMC Canyon
2010 - 2018 GMC Terrain
2014 - 2019 GMC Sierra
2015 - 2019 GMC Yukon
|FCC Number||B116PT, B119PT|
|OE Part #||B119-PT, HU100, 5924205, 5924206, 23286588, 23326749|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within thirty days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
Please contact us via phone (1-855-224-7258 EXT-3) or live support chat to the bottom right of our website to confirm programming for this product. Our techs will make sure you know everything you need to!
If our techs inform you that this product needs to be programmed by a Locksmith, you may do Google search here for 'automotive locksmith' followed by your zip code. We suggest calling Locksmiths to find the best rate for the programming and/or cutting service.
TO ADD AN EXTRA KEY
1. Insert an existing programmed working key into the ignition cylinder.
2. Turn ignition to the ON position for 5 seconds, then back to OFF position.
3. Remove the existing key and within 5 seconds insert new key and turn it to the ON position for 5 seconds.
4. Turn key OFF then back to ON. The key is now programmed. Start vehicle to test.
ALL KEYS LOST
1. Insert the new cut key into ignition cylinder and turn it to the ON position.
The security light on the dash will illuminate and stay on for ten minutes. When the security light goes out, you have one minute to start the next step.
2. Turn the ignition cylinder to OFF and then back to the ON position. The security light on the dash will illuminate and stay on for ten more minutes. When the security light goes out, you have one minute to start the next step.
3. Turn the ignition cylinder to OFF and then back to the ON position. The security light on the dash will illuminate and stay on for ten more minutes.
4. After the security light has gone off for the third time, turn key off and remove from ignition. The key is now programmed and all other keys have been erased.
5. Insert key and start vehicle to test key.