2015 - 2019 Ford Transit 4 Button High Security Remote Head Key - 80BIT - OUCD6000022
2015 - 2019 Ford Transit
|OE Part #||164-R8126|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within thirty days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
|Programming Information||This remote comes with self programming instructions. You can view them under the 'Programming Instructions' tab. You are going to want to contact an automotive locksmith in your area to cut the blade for you. The cost for key cutting will vary depending on your location.|
You must have two previously programmed correctly coded keys and the new unprogrammed key readily accessible.
Read and understand the entire procedure before you begin.
1. Insert the first previously programmed correctly coded key into the ignition
2. Switch the ignition from off to on. Keep the ignition on for at least three seconds, but no more than 10 seconds.
3. Switch the ignition off and remove the first correctly coded key from the ignition.
4. After three seconds but within 10 seconds of switching the ignition off, insert the second previously correctly coded key into the ignition.
5. Switch the ignition from off to on. Keep the ignition on for at least three seconds, but no more than 10 seconds.
6. Switch the ignition off and remove the second previously programmed correctly coded key from the ignition.
7. After three seconds but within 10 seconds of switching the ignition off and removing the previously programmed correctly coded key, insert the new unprogrammed key into the ignition.
8. Switch the ignition from off to on. Keep the ignition on for at least six seconds.
9. Remove the newly programmed correctly coded key from the ignition.
If the key has been successfully programmed it will start the engine and operate the remote entry system (if the new key is an integrated keyhead transmitter)
If the key was not successfully programmed, wait 10 seconds and repeat Steps 1 through 8. If you are still unsuccessful, take your vehicle to an authorized automotive locksmith.
Note: You can program a maximum of eight coded keys to your vehicle. All eight can be integrated keyhead transmitters.