2006 - 2012 Ford/Mazda/Mercury 4 Button Remote Head Key (old style) (80 bit) - OUCD6000022
2006 - 2012 Ford/Mazda/Mercury 4 Button Remote Head Key (old style) (80 bit)
2008 - 2010 Ford Edge
2007 - 2012 Ford Escape
2009 - 2012 Ford Expedition
2007 - 2010 Ford Explorer
2007 - 2008 Ford Five Hundred
2007 - 2010 Ford Flex
2006 - 2010 Ford Fusion
2010 - 2012 Ford Mustang
2007 - 2010 Ford Taurus
2008 - 2011 Mazda Tribute
2007 - 2011 Mercury Mariner
2006 - 2011 Mercury Milan
2007 Mercury Montego
|OE Part #||164-R7041|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return the product within 180 days of ordering for a replacement. Please see our return policy for further info|
Please contact us via phone (1-855-224-7258) or live support chat to the bottom right of our website to confirm programming for this product. Our techs will make sure you know everything you need to!
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$149.99|
You will need to have the key cut by an automotive locksmith in your area.
Remote Head Key Programming.
You Must have Two Working Transponder Keys (keys that start your car) to perform this procedure. If you only have one working key or none at all it must be programmed by a dealer or locksmith! Your New third (unprogrammed) key must also be cut prior to performing this procedure. If you have a key from a Hardware Store this is a clone key and will not work.
1. Insert an existing (working) key into the ignition cylinder.
2. Turn the ignition cylinder ON (Position 3) and back to OFF (Position 1). Ignition should stay in ON position for at least three seconds but no more than ten seconds.
3. Remove the existing key and WITHIN TEN SECONDS, insert a second working key and turn to ON and then back to OFF. Ignition should stay in ON position for at least three seconds but no more than ten seconds.
4. Remove the second key, insert the New (unprogrammed) key before twenty seconds have elapsed and turn to ON. Leave it in the ON position for at least six seconds and turn back to OFF.
5. If the new key has been successfully programmed it will start the vehicle and operate the remote keyless entry system. The theft indicator light will light up for three seconds to indicate the key was successfully programmed.
*If the new key was not successfully programmed, repeat steps 1-4. If the remote portion of the remote did not program but the key will start the vehicle, then please perform the procedure below to program the remote portion of your remote head key.
Three or Four Button Remote Programming Instructions.
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. It's not necessary to re-program your working remote head keys as those will continue to work. If you are programming additional non-remote head key remotes for your vehicle then they must all be programmed during this procedure. You are able to program up to Four remotes in addition to your remote head keys.
Do not depress the brake pedal during procedure.
Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode. (Off is the position where you can remove your key, RUN is the postion just shy of starting your car.)
Within 20 seconds press any button on the first keyless remote to be programmed. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming. If you only have one remote then skip to step 4.
Within 20 seconds, press any button on the second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle again to confirm programming. Repeat step 3. for all other remotes.
Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
Customer Reviews of Our Service
Please Note: Reviews about self-programming do not indicate the product above is self-programmable. Please inquire about each product.