2001 - 2007 OEM Honda Civic/Pilot/Element 3 Button Keyless Entry Remote - NHVWB1U523/NHVWB1U521
2001 - 2007 OEM Honda Civic/Pilot 3 Button Keyless Entry Remote - NHVWB1U523/NHVWB1U521
2004 - 2006 Honda Element (Verify FCC ID as it could be two possibilities)
2001 - 2005 Honda Civic
2003 - 2007 Honda Pilot
|OE Part #||72147-S5A-A01, 08E61-S5D-1M001|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return the product within 180 days of ordering for a replacement. Please see our return policy for further info|
|Programming Information||This remote comes with self programming instructions. You can view them under the 'Programming Instructions' tab. NOTE: When looking under the 'Programming Instructions' tab please look for your specific model as the programming instructions vary.|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$135.99|
2004 - 2006 Honda Element
Entering the programming mode cancels all learned keyless remotes, so none
of the previously programmed remotes will work. You must reprogram all of the
keyless remotes once you are in the programming mode.
You must complete each step within 5 seconds of the previous step to keep the
system from exiting the programming mode.
1. Turn ignition switch to ON (II)
2. Press the LOCK or UNOCK button on one of the remotes. (An unprogrammed
remote can be used for this step.)
3. Turn ignition switch to LOCK (0)
4. Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3 two more times using the same keyless remote used
in step 2
5. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II)
6. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button the same remote. Make sure the power door
locks cycle to confirm you are in programming mode.
7. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on each remote you want to program. Make
sure door locks cycle after you push each remote button to confirm system has
accepted the remote.
8. Turn the igniton switch to LOCK (0) to exit programming mode.
9. Test remote(s
2001 - 2005 Honda Civic
Entering programming mode erases all remotes that were programmed.
You must reprogram all remotes you want to work once you have entered
the programming mode.
You must perform each of the first twelve steps within 5 seconds of each
other to enter programming mode. Programming each remote (step 13)
must be done within 10 seconds.
1. Make sure the doors are unlocked.
2. Turn the ignition to the ON position (II)
3. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the remote.
4. Turn the ignition to the ACCESSORY (I) or LOCK (0)
5. Turn the ignition to ON (II).
6. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on same remote.
7. Turn the ignition to ACCESSORY (I) or LOCK (0).
8. Turn the ignition to ON (II).
9. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the same remote.
10. Turn the ignition to ACCESSORY (I) or LOCK (o).
11. Turn the ignition to ON (II).
12. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the same remote. Make sure the
door locks cycle to indicate that the system has entered programming
13. Press the LOCK button on each remote that you want programmed. Make
sure the doors locks cycle each time to indicate that remote has been
accepted. The system will accept up to three remotes.
14. Turn the ignition to LOCK (0) to exit the programming remote.
15. Test remotes.
2003 - 2007 Honda Pilot
Have all remotes for the vehicle on hand.
Make sure all the doors and rear hatch/trunk are closed
Only need to use 1 remote to get into program mode but all
remotes must be programmed during the same session.
Each step must be completed within 5 seconds.
1. Sit in the car with all doors/trunk tightly closed
2. Turn the key to the ON position, marked by "II" on the ignition bezel
so the dash lights come on, then within 5 seconds press the
"Lock" button on the remote for 1 second or so and release the
3. Turn the key to the OFF position, marked by "I" on the ignition
bezel - dash lights go off.
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 three more times (A total of 4 times) – each step
must be done within 5 seconds of the previous step.
5. Upon the 4th turning of the key to "ON", press the lock button on
one remote, the locks will make a cycling sound (clunk), locks will
NOT lock or unlock at this point, they will just make a noise. The
system is now in programming mode. Do not turn key off.
6. Within 5 seconds of entering programming mode and within 5
seconds of each other, press the lock button ON EACH remote
you are programming, for a second or so and release. This step
needs to be completed within 10 seconds. Each time a remote
button is pushed, the locks should cycle. Up to 3 remotes can be
7. Turn ignition completely off and remove the key. Step out of car
and close door. The remotes should be programmed and should
work. If you have a trunk/hatch release, the button for this feature
needs to be held for a few seconds before the trunk/hatch will
Customer Reviews of Our Service
Please Note: Reviews about self-programming do not indicate the product above is self-programmable. Please inquire about each product.