1991 - 1997 Chrysler/Dodge/Eagle 3 Button Keyless Entry Remote - GQ43VT5T
1991 - 1997 Chrysler New Yorker
1993 - 1997 Dodge Intrepid
1994 - 1997 Eagle Vision
|OE Part #||04469341|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within thirty days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
|Programming Information||MOST models come with self programming instructions. You can view them under the 'Programming Instructions' tab.|
1994 - 1996 Chrysler New Yorker:
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Remove the middle vent bezel from the center of the dashboard. Locate the 6 pin traction control connector behind the vent. It will be black in color. Connector should be connected to the vent bezel or the traction control switch, if connected to the traction control switch you must unplug it.
2. Insert key into ignition and turn ignition switch to the ON position.
3. Using a jumper wire or a paper clip bent in the shape of a "U" jump pin 1 to pin 4. Ensure there are metal contacts or pins in cavities 1 and 4. When done properly the doors will automatically lock and then unlock to show that vehicle is in programming mode.
4. Press any button on the first remote to be programmed. Locks will cycle again to indicate vehicle recognized remote. If programming a second remote press any button on second remote to be programmed, locks will cycle again to indicate that second remote was recognized.
5. Programming is now complete, turn ignition to OFF position, remove jumper wire, and test remotes to ensure proper programming.
1. Using a working remote, PRESS the LOCK button five (5) times at two (2) second intervals to re-synchronize the remote.
1997 Chrysler New Yorker:
Step-by-Step How To Programming Instructions:
1 INSERT a key into the Ignition and turn the Ignition to the ON position (just before cranking).