IMPORTANT: Please choose the condition of the item you wish to receive. Unfortunately this item is over 25 years old and there are no re-case options for it. Because of this, it is very hard to obtain a remote in great condition but we do have a limited amount.
1993 - 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood
1994 - 1995 Cadillac Deville
1993 - 1995 Cadillac Seville
1993 - 1995 Cadillac Eldorado
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return the product within 180 days of ordering for a replacement. Please see our return policy for further information.
|OE Part #||10269729|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|Programming Information||Please Check if your vehicle has Self-Programming instructions by Clicking the Tab Above. "Programming Instructions"|
1993 Cadillac Fleetwood
2. Connect cavity G with a ground using a fused jumper wire. Your vehicle will respond by locking and unlocking the door locks within 2 seconds.
3. Press any button on first remote to be programmed. Locks will lock and unlock verifying remote was programmed.
4.Press any button on second remote to be programmed if applicable. Locks will lock and unlock to verify remote was programmed.
5. Remove jumper wire and test remote(s).
1994 - 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Access programming connector in LH side of trunk (passenger side) you may need to pull back some trim to find or access it. Connector will not be connected to anything and should be one black/white wire that ends with a black connector. It will have a single hole in it or port.
2. Jump programming connector using a suitable jumper wire with ground. Jumping the connector means to use a wire or paperclip to make a connection between the port and ground. Be sure you are making contact with the metal inside the port and touch the other end of the jumper wire to a nearby bolt or unpainted metal surface on the body of the vehicle.
3. System should now lock and unlock doors to indicate successful entry into programming mode.
4. Press any button on remote one time. System should now lock and unlock doors to indicate successful programming of remote.
5. Repeat step 4. for each additional remote including working ones.
6. To exit programming mode remove jumper wire and test all remotes.
1994 - 1995 Cadillac DeVille
1993 Cadillac Seville
LEASE NOTE: When you begin the programming sequence to sync your remote to your installed remote keyless entry (RKE) system, you MUST HAVE ALL OF YOUR REMOTES (Including PREVIOUSLY PROGRAMMED remote(s)) to be programmed with you at the time of programming…
ALL PREVIOUSLY PROGRAMMED REMOTES WILL BE ERASED AT THIS TIME.
(This is a safety feature which prevents anyone else from accessing your vehicle.)
Note: Before starting this procedure, BOTH transmitters must be present.
1. Turn Ignition Switch to OFF.
After procedure, check to see if both transmitters operate the door locks. Repeat programming procedure or replace transmitters as necessary.
1994 - 1995 Cadillac Seville
1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed
2. Insert key into ignition and turn it to the on position. Do not start the car.
3. Access programming connector in the trunk of the car. It will be located next to the latch for the trunk
4. Press the unlock button on the remote being programmed twice. Locks will cycle again confirming
5. Remove jumper wire to exit programming mode.
1993 - 1995 Cadillac Eldorado
1.Switch ignition to the ON position (don’t crank engine).
2.Locate the Programming Connector (See item 2 in Figure 4) at the back end of the trunk base (not the trunk lid) above the rear bumper. You may have to pull back the trim to access the connector. It is a plastic connector with one wire leading up to it that is NOT plugged into anything.
3. The connector should have one terminal. Ground this terminal to a suitable location (bolt, antenna, etc.) and keep it grounded until completion of the programming sequence. Within 2 seconds of grounding the programming connector, the door locks will automatically cycle (lock then unlock) to indicate entry into programming mode.
4.Press the UNLOCK button on the first transmitter TWO TIMES (pause one second between presses). In response, the door locks will cycle once within 2 seconds. (NOTE: If only one transmitter will be used, press the UNLOCK button TWO TIMES again on the same transmitter and the door locks will cycle once more.)
5.If a second transmitter is to be programmed (including your old one), press the UNLOCK button on the second transmitter TWO TIMES, pausing one second between presses. In response, the door locks will cycle once within 2 seconds.
6.Remove the jumper wire from the Keyless Programming Connector and switch ignition OFF.