1993 - 1998 Mazda MPV 2 Button Keyless Entry Remote Fob - KPU41063
1993 - 1998 Mazda MPV
|OE Part #||OE Part #|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within thirty days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
Please contact us via phone (1-855-224-7258 EXT-3) or live support chat to the bottom right of our website to confirm programming for this product. Our techs will make sure you know everything you need to!
If our techs inform you that this product needs to be programmed by a Locksmith, you may do Google search here for 'automotive locksmith' followed by your zip code. We suggest calling Locksmiths to find the best rate for the programming and/or cutting service.
1. Get in vehicle and close all doors, then open the drivers door and leave it open.
2. Within 24 seconds you must insert key into the ignition and cycle the ignition switch to ON and then OFF three times and leave the key in the ignition. Then close and open the drivers door three times.
3. When done properly the doors will automatically lock and then unlock. Now the vehicle is in programming mode. If locks do not cycle you must start the procedure over.
4. Push any button twice on the first remote to be programmed. The door locks will cycle automatically to indicate successful programming. If there is only one remote to be programmed to the vehicle you must push any button twice again on the same remote, wait for locks to cycle, then push any button twice one more time on the same remote. If there are two remotes to be programmed then press any button on the second remote twice, wait for locks to cycle, then push any button twice again on the second remote. To program three remotes to this vehicle you must press button twice on second remote, wait for locks to cycle, then press any button twice on the third remote.
5. Programming is now complete. Close the door and test remotes to ensure proper programming.