1994 - 1996 Oldsmobile/Pontiac 2 Button Remote Transmitter
1994 - 1996 Oldsmobile Silhouette
1994 - 1996 Pontiac Trans Sport
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return the product within 180 days of ordering for a replacement. Please see our return policy for further information.
|OE Part #||Pontiac: 10202295 / Oldsmobile: 10202296|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|Programming Information||This remote comes with self programming instructions. You can view them under the 'Programming Instructions' tab.|
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Insert key into ignition and turn ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can turn without cranking engine).
2. Lower glove box and remove the inner compartment. You must access behind the glove box. Once removed locate the receiver box behind glove box and press the "PROGRAM" button on the receiver.
3. Once pressed the vehicle will automatically cycle the door locks to lock and then unlock.
4. Vehicle is now in programming mode.Within ten seconds press the UNLOCK button once on the first remote to be programmed. Vehicle will cycle door locks again to lock then unlock to verify acceptance of the remote.
5. Repeat step 4 to program an additional remote.
6. Programming is now complete. Wait ten seconds after the last programmed remote, turn off ignition, and test remotes to ensure proper programming.