1994 - 2000 Honda Accord/Civic 3 Button Keyless Entry Remote Fob - A269ZUA106
1994 - 1997 Honda Accord
1996 - 2000 Honda Civic
|OE Part #||72147-S04-A02, 72147-S04-A01|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within thirty days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
|Programming Information||SOME models come with self programming instructions. You can view them under the 'Programming Instructions' tab. All other models will need an automotive locksmith to come out and program the unit in for you. NOTE: When looking under the 'Programming Instructions' tab please look for your specific model as the programming instructions vary.|
1997 Honda Accord
1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
1996-1998 Honda Civic
1. Turn Key to on position.
2. Push and hold **valet button on the stock radio. Door locks will cycle one time.
3. Press any button on remote one time within 20 seconds. Door locks will cycle again.
4. To program up to 4 additional remotes repeat step 3 for each additonal remote.
5. Turn key off programming is complete.
**Valet button is skinny bar located between am/fm & cd/tape buttons on stock radio.
1999-2000 Honda Civic
You must perform each of the first twelve steps within 5 seconds of each
1. Make sure the doors are unlocked.
2. Turn the ignition to the ON position (II)
3. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the remote.
4. Turn the ignition to the ACCESSORY (I) or LOCK (0)
5. Turn the ignition to ON (II).
6. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on same remote.
7. Turn the ignition to ACCESSORY (I) or LOCK (0).
8. Turn the ignition to ON (II).
9. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the same remote.
10. Turn the ignition to ACCESSORY (I) or LOCK (o).
11. Turn the ignition to ON (II).
12. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the same remote. Make sure the
13. Press the LOCK button on each remote that you want programmed. Make
14. Turn the ignition to LOCK (0) to exit the programming remote.
15. Test remotes.