1997 - 1999 Lexus ES300 4 Button Keyless Entry Remote - HYQ1512P
1997 - 1999 Lexus ES300
|OE Part #||89742-33100|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within thirty days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
|Programming Information||This remote comes with self programming instructions. You can view them under the 'Programming Instructions' tab.|
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Start with key out of the ignition, open and unlock drivers door and be sure all other doors and trunk are closed.
If the above instructions do not work Please change step 5 to this and try the programming, instead of turning the ingnition to on and of twice you will only do it once.
5. Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Using the power door lock rocker switch on drivers door perform 5 lock/unlock cycles starting with lock. Use an even pace and try to go about one cycle per second. (1 cycle = 1 lock and 1 unlock.) B. Insert the key in the ignition cylinder. C. Turn the ignition to ON (Just shy of starting car, Do NOT Start) then back to OFF. D. Remove the key from the ignition.
If the above instructions still do not work you can try the below instructions:
1. Driver's door open and unlocked, all other doors closed and locked.
2. Insert YOUR key in ignition, DO NOT TURN, remove key.
3. Using the lock/unlock button ON THE DRIVERS DOOR, slowly press lock and unlock 5 times (count the lock 5 times and unlock 5 times).
4. Shut door.
5. Open door.
6. Using the lock/unlock button ON THE DRIVERS DOOR, slowly press lock and unlock 5 times (count the lock 5 times and unlock 5 times).
7. With the door open insert your key into the ignition, turn to on position (DON'T START), wait 5 seconds. Turn off and remove key.
8. Locks should cycle once (Car will lock and then unlock once). If they don't cycle or they cycle more than once, do steps 1-7 over.
9. Now using the remote, push lock button, hold for one second, release. The locks should cycle once. If not, start over and go slower.
10. Close the door. Open the door. Press the lock button on the remote. The locks should cycle. Close the door. Press the lock button on the remote, the doors should lock. Press again and the doors should unlock.