Call Us With Any Questions:
IMPORTANT: Due to this item being around 20+ years old, you may receive an item without the Honda logo (pictured above). We put the OEM Honda electronics inside a new clean casing for you if the old casing with the Honda logo is too worn or damaged. If you prefer an item with the Honda logo please contact us before purchasing so we can ensure we can fulfill your request. Please keep in mind that any case with the Honda logo will be in worn condition or possibly broken in some way.
1998 - 2002 Honda Accord
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return the product within 180 days of ordering for a replacement. Please see our return policy for further information.
|OE Part #||1998-1999; 72147-S84-A01, 2000-2002; 72147-S84-A03|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
Please contact us via phone (1-855-224-7258 EXT-3) or live support chat to the bottom right of our website to confirm programming for this product. Our techs will make sure you know everything you need to!
If our techs inform you that this product needs to be programmed by a Locksmith, you may do Google search here for 'automotive locksmith' followed by your zip code. We suggest calling Locksmiths to find the best rate for the programming and/or cutting service.
Note: Entering the programming mode cancels all learned keyless remotes, so none of the previously programmed remotes will work. You must reprogram all of the keyless remotes once you are in the programming mode.
You must complete each step within 5 seconds of the previous step to keep the system from exiting the programming mode.
1. Turn ignition switch to ON (II)
2. Press the LOCK or UNOCK button on one of the remotes. (An unprogrammed remote can be used for this step.)
3. Turn ignition switch to LOCK (0)
4. Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3 two more times using the same keyless remote used in step 2
5. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II)
6. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button the same remote. Make sure the power door locks cycle to confirm you are in programming mode.
7. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on each remote you want to program. Make sure door locks cycle after you push each remote button to confirm system has accepted the remote.
8. Turn the igniton switch to LOCK (0) to exit programming mode.
9. Test remote(s)