1998 - 2006 Toyota Transponder Key TOY43AT4
1998 - 2002 Toyota 4Runner
1998 - 2004 Toyota Avalon
1998 - 2006 Toyota Camry
2001 - 2003 Toyota Highlander
1998 - 2002 Toyota Land Cruiser
2001 - 2003 Toyota Prius
1999 - 2003 Toyota Sienna
2001 - 2002 Toyota Sequoia
1998 - 2003 Toyota Solara
|OE Part #||89785-26020|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% Free email and phone technical support service from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within 50 days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
Please contact us via phone (1-855-224-7258) or live support chat to the bottom right of our website to confirm programming for this product. Our techs will make sure you know everything you need to!
If our techs inform you that this product needs to be programmed by a Locksmith, you may do Google search here for 'automotive locksmith' followed by your zip code. We suggest calling Locksmiths to find the best rate for the programming and/or cutting service.
This procedure will NOT work on 2003-2006 Toyota Camry.
2001 - 2002 Toyota Sequioa use the below procedure:
1. Get in car and close all doors.
2. Press and release the brake and accelerator pedals at the same time. After five seconds, insert a working, pre-programmed key (e.g. the black master key) into the ignition cylinder. Turn the key to "ON" position. Don't let more than 15 seconds pass before pressing and releasing the accelerator pedal alone five times (if you inserted the primary key--if you're using a valet key, do it four times).
3. Within 20 seconds, depress and release the brake pedal alone six times for a primary key (five times for a valet key).
4. Turn the key to the "OFF" position and remove the key immediately.
5. Insert the unprogrammed key and turn it to "ON" within 10 seconds of removing the programmed key.
6. Start the vehicle with the newly programmed key to make sure it did, in fact, get programmed. If not, start over again from step 1.
For all other vehicles use the below procedure:
Must have your master Toyota key ready (black key)
1. Insert black programmed key into ignition.
2. Press and release accelerator pedal 5 times within 15 seconds of inserting key into ignition.
3. Press and release brake pedal 6 times within 20 seconds of step 2.
4. Remove black key from ignition switch.
5. Insert new unprogrammed key into ignition within 10 seconds of step 4.
6. Press and release accelerator pedal once within 10 seconds of step 5.
7. Once these steps are performed properly you will see the immobilizer warning lamp begin to flash and after one minute the lamp will stop flashing. Once the immobilizer warning lamp stops flashing you will have 10 seconds to insert an additional key to be programmed.
8. Within 10 seconds of inserting key into ignition press and release accelerator pedal once.
9. Immobilizer warning lamp will flash and after one minute the lamp will shut off.