1999 - 2008 OEM Toyota 3 Button Keyless Entry Remote Fob - HYQ12BBX
1999 - 2004 Toyota 4 Runner
2001 - 2006 Toyota Celica
2000 - 2006 Toyota Echo
2006 - 2008 Toyota Fj Cruiser
2001 - 2007 Toyota Highlander
2000 - 2003 Toyota Prius
2000 - 2006 Toyota Yaris
2001 - 2004 Toyota RAV4
2000 - 2006 Toyota Tacoma
2004 - 2006 Toyota Tundra
IMPORTANT: For 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser, if you have a remote key all-in-one where the key comes out of the remote - you MUST get that type as this remote does not run at the same frequency and would not work in it's place.
|OE Part #||89742-42120, 89742-0C020|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within 50 days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
|Programming Information||MOST models come with self programming instructions. You can view them under the 'Programming Instructions' tab. All other models will need an automotive locksmith to come out and program the unit in for you. The cost for key cutting/program will vary depending on your location.|
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Insert key into ignition and turn ignition switch to ON position.
2. Locate the ECU (Engine Control Unit) and press and hold the ECU PROGRAMMING button for 3 seconds (refer to diagram for location). The ECU will be located under one of the front two seats, the trunk, or under the dashboard on the drivers side. You will need a small pointy object like a pen to depress the ECU button. After pressing the ECU button for three seconds, you will see the STATUS MONITOR LED turn on for 5 seconds. Vehicle is now in programming mode.
3. Press and release either the top or bottom button on the remote (If you purchased a four button duplicate remote simply press the lock or unlock button since the other two buttons will not be used). The STATUS MONITOR LED will turn off. A chirp will be heard as well as one flash of the exterior lights.
4. Turn off the ignition. Programming is now complete, test remotes for proper programming.
1. Start with key out of ignition, drivers door is open all others closed and
2. Insert key into the ignition (Do NOT Turn) and Pull key out.
3. Perform these steps within 40 seconds.