2000 - 2001 OEM Mazda MPV 3 Button Keyless Entry Remote Fob - E4EG8D-320A-A
2000 - 2001 Mazda MPV
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return the product within 180 days of ordering for a replacement. Please see our return policy for further information.
|OE Part #||LC62675RY|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|Programming Information||This remote is self-programmable. Please click on the "Programming Instructions" tab above to read or print the instructions.|
1. Remove key from ignition.
2. Close all doors.
3. Open driver side door and leave open.
4. Perform the following steps within 24 seconds:
5. Buzz sound, chime or doors will lock and unlock should be heard at this point signaling that the vehicle is now in programming mode. If not, wait 40 seconds and return to step 4.
6. All transmitters need to be programmed at this time, including the old ones. Push any button on the transmitter two times. A buzz sound, chime or doors locking and unlocking should be heard at this point signaling that the vehicle has accepted the new transmitter code. If there is only one transmitter, repeat this step two more times using the only transmitter. If there are two transmitters, repeat this step two more times using the second transmitter.
7. Push driver door frame button one time. Two buzz sounds, chimes or doors locking and unlocking 2 times should be heard at this point signaling successful programming.