Call Us With Any Questions:
2000 - 2004 Nissan 4 Button Sentra & Maxima Keyless Entry Remote Fob - Made in Japan - NHVWBU43, NHVBU427
*IMPORTANT* Please verify with current working remote whether it's 'Made in Japan' or 'Made in Mexico' as this plays a factor in the programming process. If your remote is 'Made in Mexico' please click here.
2000 - 2001 Nissan Maxima
2000 - 2004 Nissan Sentra
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return the product within 180 days of ordering for a replacement. Please see our return policy for further information.
|FCC Number||NHVWBU43, NHVBU427|
|OE Part #||28268-4Z400|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|Programming Information||This remote comes with self programming instructions. You can view them under the 'Programming Instructions' tab.|
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. NOTE: Do not press
5. If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), unlock then lock all doors using the driver’s side
6. Turn the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition, unlock doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door.