2003 - 2006 Hyundai 3 Button Keyless Entry Remote Fob - OSLOKA-221T/OSLOKA-230T/OSLOKA-240T
2004 - 2006 Hyundai Elantra
2003 - 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
|FCC Number||OSLOKA-221T, OSLOKA-230T, OSLOKA-240T|
|OE Part #||95411-2D200, 95411-26201, 95411-26202|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within 50 days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
Please contact us via phone (1-855-224-7258) or live support chat to the bottom right of our website to confirm programming for this product. Our techs will make sure you know everything you need to!
If our techs inform you that this product needs to be programmed by a Locksmith, you may do Google search here for 'automotive locksmith' followed by your zip code. We suggest calling Locksmiths to find the best rate for the programming and/or cutting service.
2004 - 2006 Hyundai Elantra Is not self-programmable and will require an automotive locksmith to program.
2004 - 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Programming:
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Remove driver's side fascia (the plate under the steering column) and locate the alarm system control module. Ensure that the memory switch is in the OFF position.
2. Insert key into the ignition and turn ignition to the ON position.
3. After 5 seconds slide the switch on the alarm system control module to the SET position.
4. Press the LOCK button on the first remote to be programmed.
5. If programming a second remote press the LOCK button on the second remote.
6. Slide the switch on the alarm system control module to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition OFF and remove key. Replace center fascia.
8. Programming is now complete, test remotes to ensure proper programming.