2004 - 2007 Scion 3 Button Keyless Entry Remote Fob - BAB237131-056
*This remote will show slight signs of wear due to the fact that there are no new casings available at this time for this specific product*
Can be dealer installed or factory issued.
2004 - 2007 Scion xA
2004 - 2007 Scion xB
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within thirty days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
|Programming Information||This remote comes with self programming instructions that will provided if you choose to purchase.|
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Start with the key out of the ignition, drivers door is open, all other doors and trunk closed and drivers door is unlocked.
2. Perform these steps within 5 seconds. A. Insert the key into the ignition (Do NOT Turn it) and Pull key out. B. Insert the key into the ignition (Do NOT Turn it) and Pull key out.
3. Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Close then open the drivers door. B. Close then open the drivers door. C. Insert the key into the ignition (Do NOT Turn it) and Pull key out.
4. Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Close then open the drivers door. B. Close then open the drivers door. C. Insert the key into ignition and leave it in the ignition. D. Close the drivers door. E. Turn the ignition to ON (Do NOT Start or crank engine) then back to OFF. F. Remove the key from the ignition.
5. Within 3 seconds, the power door locks should lock then unlock automatically indicating successful entry into programming mode. Return to step 1 if the door locks do not cycle at this point.
6. Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Press the lock and unlock buttons on the remote simultaneously for 1.5 seconds. B. Immediately after letting go of the lock and unlock buttons, Press the lock button by itself and hold for 2 seconds. Within 3 seconds, the door locks should lock and then unlock once indicating successful programming. If the door locks cycle twice, repeat steps A and B in step 6 as the remote was not accepted. C. Repeat steps A and B in step 6 for each new remote.
7. Open drivers door.