2004 - 2009 Dodge & Mitsubishi 3 Button Remote Head Key WITHOUT Transponder - KOBDT04A
2004 - 2008 Dodge Dakota WITHOUT transponder
2004 - 2008 Dodge Durango WITHOUT transponder
2006 - 2009 Mitsubishi Raider WITHOUT Transponder
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return the product within 180 days of ordering for a replacement. Please see our return policy for further information.
|OE Part #||Dodge: 560053000AB , 05183348AA Mitsubishi: 56053000AH|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|Programming Information||This remote comes with self programming instructions. You can view them under the 'Programming Instructions' tab.|
The 2006 Durango has 2 different systems.
This is for the models without TRANSPONDER.
Procedure #1 Remote/Key without Transponder.
NOTE: Any existing remote/keys not used during programming will no longer work.
1. Enter vehicle, close all doors.
2. Using any PROGRAMMED remote/key, press the UNLOCK button for 4 to 10 seconds.
3. Within the specified 4 to 10 seconds, continue pressing the UNLOCK buton and press
4. Within 60 seconds carry out the following procedure for each remaining remote/keys.
5. Turn ignition to OFF and remove key.