2005 - 2008 OEM Honda Pilot 3 Button Remote Head Key - CWTWB1U545 - V Stamp
2005 - 2008 Honda Pilot
PHILIPS ID 46
|OE Part #||35111-S9V-325|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within thirty days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
Please contact us via phone (1-855-224-7258) or live support chat to the bottom right of our website to confirm programming for this product. Our techs will make sure you know everything you need to!
If our techs inform you that this product needs to be programmed by a Locksmith, you may do Google search here for 'automotive locksmith' followed by your zip code. We suggest calling Locksmiths to find the best rate for the programming and/or cutting service.
Programming Instructions For REMOTE PORTION ONLY. The key portion must be cut and programmed by an automotive locksmith.
Have all remotes for the vehicle on hand. Make sure all the doors and rear hatch/trunk are closed during programming. Only need to use 1 remote to get into program mode but all remotes must be programmed during the same session. Each step must be completed within 5 seconds.
1. Sit in the car with all doors/trunk tightly closed
2. Turn the key to the ON position, marked by "II" on the ignition bezel so the dash lights come on, then within 5 seconds press the "Lock" button on the remote for 1 second or so and release the button.
3. Turn the key to the OFF position, marked by "I" on the ignition bezel - dash lights go off.
5. Upon the 4th turning of the key to "ON", press the lock button on one remote, the locks will make a cycling sound (clunk), locks will NOT lock or unlock at this point, they will just make a noise. The system is now in programming mode. Do not turn key off.
6. Within 5 seconds of entering programming mode and within 5 seconds of each other, press the lock button ON EACH remote you are programming, for a second or so and release. This step needs to be completed within 10 seconds. Each time a remote button is pushed, the locks should cycle. Up to 3 remotes can be programmed.
7. Turn ignition completely off and remove the key. Step out of car and close door. The remotes should be programmed and should work. If you have a trunk/hatch release, the button for this feature needs to be held for a few seconds before the trunk/hatch will "pop".