2006 - 2010 Ford 3 Button Remote Head Key (old style) - 80 bit
2007 - 2009 Ford Edge
2007 - 2009 Ford Escape
2007 - 2009 Ford Five hundred
2009 Ford Flex
2007 - 2009 Ford Freestyle
2007 - 2010 Ford Fusion
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return the product within 180 days of ordering for a replacement. Please see our return policy for further information.
|OE Part #||164-R7016|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|Programming Information||Please contact us via phone (1-855-224-7258) or live support chat to the bottom right of our website to confirm programming for this product. Our techs will make sure you know everything you need to!|
You Must have Two Master Working Keys (keys that came with the vehicle from factory.) to perform this procedure. If you only have one working key or none at all it must be programmed by a locksmith! If you do have two working keys and one of the keys are clone keys - the procedure below won’t work. Your new third (unprogrammed) key must also be cut prior to performing this procedure.
1. Insert an existing (working) key into the ignition cylinder.
2. Turn the ignition cylinder ON (Position 3) and back to OFF (Position 1). Ignition should stay in ON position for at least three seconds but no more than ten seconds.
3. Remove the existing key and WITHIN TEN SECONDS, insert a second working key and turn to ON and then back to OFF. Ignition should stay in ON position for at least three seconds but no more than ten seconds.
4. Remove the second key, insert the New (unprogrammed) key before twenty seconds have elapsed and turn to ON. Leave it in the ON position for at least six seconds and turn back to OFF.
5. If the new key has been successfully programmed it will start the vehicle and operate the remote keyless entry system. The theft indicator light will light up for three seconds to indicate the key was successfully programmed.