2007 - 2017 NEW GM 3 Button Keyless Entry Remote Fob - OUC60270, OUC60221
2007 - 2015 Buick Enclave
2007 - 2010 Cadillac Escalade
2007 - 2015 Chevrolet Avalanche
2011 - 2015 Chevrolet Captiva Sport
2007 - 2009 Chevrolet Equinox
2008 - 2014 Chevrolet Express
2007 - 2013 Chevrolet Silverado
2007 - 2014 Chevrolet Suburban
2008 - 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
2007 - 2017 Chevrolet Traverse
2007 - 2016 GMC Acadia
2008 - 2016 GMC Savana
2007 - 2013 GMC Sierra
2007 - 2014 GMC Yukon
2007 - 2009 Pontiac Torrent
2007 - 2010 Saturn Outlook
2008 - 2010 Saturn Vue
2007 - 2008 Suzuki XL7
2008 - 2009 Hummer H2
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return the product within 180 days of ordering for a replacement. Please see our return policy for further information.
|FCC Number||OUC60270, OUC60221|
|OE Part #||15913420, 20869056, 20952475, 22936099|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|Programming Information||SOME models come with self programming instructions. You can view them under the 'Programming Instructions' tab. All other models will need an automotive locksmith to come out and program the unit in for you. NOTE: When looking under the 'Programming Instructions' tab please look for your specific model as the programming instructions vary.|
|Product Condition||New Aftermarket|
2007 - 2010 Buick Enclave
Use this Procedure for Vehicles with
1. Insert Key and turn to ON position so you can access Driver Information Center
6. To exit programming mode turn key off and remove key.
To access this display, the vehicle must be in Park (P) with key in the on position (as far
2. Press and hold the trip odometer reset stem for three seconds.
3. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the first keyless remote at the same
4. To program additional remotes at this time repeat step 3.
5. To exit programming mode turn key off and remove key.