2008 - 2010 Chrysler 300 5 Button Non-Prox Fobik Key w/ Remote Start - Emergency key included - IYZ-C01C
*This non-prox remote is not for a push-button-start vehicle*
2008 - 2010 Chrysler 300
|OE Part #||05026334AC, 5026566AK, 5026566AF, 5026566AG|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within thirty days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
|Programming Information||This remote comes with self programming instructions. You can view them under the 'Programming Instructions' tab. You must have 2 current working Fobik remotes to self-program a 3rd.|
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
THIS PROCEDURE IS FOR ADDING A 3RD FOBIX KEY REMOTE
YOU MUST HAVE TWO WORKING FOBIK REMOTES TO USE THIS PROCEDURE OTHERWISE YOU MUST HAVE AN AUTOMOTIVE LOCKSMITH PROGRAM IT TO YOUR VEHICLE.
1. Insert first programmed key into ignition switch.
2. Switch ignition ON for at least 3 seconds but no longer than 15 seconds.
3. Turn ignition OFF and remove key.
4. Within 15 seconds insert second programmed key into ignition switch and turn ignition ON.
5. After 10 seconds an audible tone will be heard and immobilizer warning lamp will flash.
6. Turn ignition OFF and remove second programmed key.
7. Within 60 seconds insert non-programmed key into ignition switch and turn ignition ON.
8. After 10 seconds an audible tone will be heard and immobilizer warning lamp will illuminate for 3 seconds.
9. Switch ignition OFF.
10. Remove key.
11. Check operation of programmed key transmitter.
12. Repeat procedure for additional key transmitters if required (up to 8 key transmitters can be programmed).