2008 - 2010 Chrysler Town & Country 6 Button Fobik Remote - Emergency key included - M3N5WY783X
*IMPORTANT* This 'old style' remote was what Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep originally came out with for a 'fobik' remote. After a couple years they made what's called a 'new style' which allows you to have access to the battery, button pads, and board whereas the 'old style' remote only gave you access to the battery. An easy way to tell if you have an 'old style' remote or not is to look on the back of your existing fobik and if you see a little door to access the battery then you have an old style. You can also reference an old style by the FCC ID. If you have an old style remote you can always upgrade to a new style however, if you have a new style you cannot downgrade to an old style.
2008 - 2010 Chrysler Town & Country
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return the product within 180 days of ordering for a replacement. Please see our return policy for further information.
|OE Part #||56046704AD, Old Part Numbers: 05026098AD, 05026098AF, 68043583AA, 68066868AA|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|Programming Information||You must have 2 existing working Fobik remotes to self-program a third one. This remote comes with self programming instructions. You can view them under the 'Programming Instructions' tab.|
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
THIS PROCEDURE IS FOR ADDING A 3RD FOBIX KEY
YOU MUST HAVE TWO WORKING FOBIX REMOTES TO USE THIS PROCEDURE. IF YOU DO NOT, YOU WILLNEED TO HAVE AN AUTOMOTIVE LOCKSMITH PROGRAM THE FOBIK REMOTE TO YOUR VEHICLE.
1. Insert first programmed key into ignition switch.
2. Switch ignition ON for at least 3 seconds but no longer than 15 seconds.
3. Turn ignition OFF and remove key.
4. Within 15 seconds insert second programmed key into ignition switch and turn ignition ON.
5. After 10 seconds an audible tone will be heard and immobilizer warning lamp will flash.
6. Turn ignition OFF and remove second programmed key.
7. Within 60 seconds insert non-programmed key into ignition switch and turn ignition ON.
8. After 10 seconds an audible tone will be heard and immobilizer warning lamp will illuminate for 3 seconds.
9. Switch ignition OFF.
10. Remove key.
11. Check operation of programmed key transmitter.
12. Repeat procedure for additional key transmitters if required (up to 8 key transmitters can be programmed).