2008 - 2014 Honda Accord 4 Button Remote Head Key Fob - KR55WK49308
2008 - 2014 Honda Accord
PHILIPS ID 46
|OE Part #||72147-TA0-A0, 35118-SZA-A02, 35118-TA0-A03, 35118-TA0-A04, 35118-TA0-A02, 72147-TA0-A82, 72147-TA0-A81|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within thirty days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
Please contact us via phone (1-855-224-7258 EXT-3) or live support chat to the bottom right of our website to confirm programming for this product. Our techs will make sure you know everything you need to!
If our techs inform you that this product needs to be programmed by a Locksmith, you may do Google search here for 'automotive locksmith' followed by your zip code. We suggest calling Locksmiths to find the best rate for the programming and/or cutting service.
You must complete each step within 5 seconds of the previous step to keep the system from exiting the programming mode.
1. Turn ignition switch to ON (II)
2. Press the LOCK or UNOCK button on one of the remotes. (An unprogrammed remote can be used for this step.)
3. Turn ignition switch to LOCK (0)
4. Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3 two more times using the same keyless remote used in step 2
5. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II)
6. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button the same remote. Make sure the power door locks cycle to confirm you are in programming mode.
7. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on each remote you want to program. Make sure door locks cycle after you push each remote button to confirm system has accepted the remote.
8. Turn the igniton switch to LOCK (0) to exit programming mode.
9. Test remote(s)
Use the instructions above to program the remote portion of the key but to cut and program key portion you will need a Locksmith.