2008 - 2016 Chrysler Town & Country 7 Button Smart Non-Prox Fobik Key - Emergency key included - IYZ-C01C
*This non-prox remote is not for a push-button-start vehicle*
2008 - 2016 Chrysler Town & Country
2008 - 2010 ONLY is self programmable! Other years are NOT Self-Programmable and will require an Automotive Locksmith to program.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return the product within 180 days of ordering for a replacement. Please see our return policy for further information.
|OE Part #||New Part Number: 68043593AA - Old Part Number: 05026197AD|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|Programming Information||SOME models come with self programming instructions. You can view them under the 'Programming Instructions' tab.|
2008-2010 Chrysler Town & Country
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
THIS PROCEDURE FOR FOBIX KEY
YOU MUST HAVE TWO WORKING FOBIX REMOTES TO USE THIS PROCEDURE
1. Insert first programmed key into ignition switch.
2. Switch ignition ON for at least 3 seconds but no longer than 15 seconds.
3. Turn ignition OFF and remove key.
4. Within 15 seconds insert second programmed key into ignition switch and turn ignition ON.
5. After 10 seconds an audible tone will be heard and immobilizer warning lamp will flash.
6. Turn ignition OFF and remove second programmed key.
7. Within 60 seconds insert non-programmed key into ignition switch and turn ignition ON.
8. After 10 seconds an audible tone will be heard and immobilizer warning lamp will illuminate for 3 seconds.
9. Switch ignition OFF.
10. Remove key.
11. Check operation of programmed key transmitter.
12. Repeat procedure for additional key transmitters if required (up to 8 key transmitters can be programmed).