2008 - 2017 Nissan 3 Button Remote Head Key - CWTWB1U751
2009 - 2013 Nissan Cube
2008 - 2015 Nissan Rogue
2011 - 2013 Nissan Juke
2011 - 2015 Nissan NV200
2012 - 2015 NIssan Versa
2014 - 2017 Nissa Versa Note
|OE Part #||H0561-C993A|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% Free email and phone technical support service from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within thirty days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
Please contact us via phone (1-855-224-7258 EXT-3) or live support chat to the bottom right of our website to confirm programming for this product. Our techs will make sure you know everything you need to!
If our techs inform you that this product needs to be programmed by a Locksmith, you may do Google search here for 'automotive locksmith' followed by your zip code. We suggest calling Locksmiths to find the best rate for the programming and/or cutting service.
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
Use these instructions if your Rogue has remote head key. These instructions will only program the remote portion of your key. You will have to have a Locksmith cut and program the key portion of your key.
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard Lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder each time. If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. NOTE: Do not press the button more than one time in the above step. If the button is pressed more than one time, the programming procedure will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), unlock then lock all doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the next remote. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. Repeat this step for each transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
6. Turn the key to the OFF position then remove keys from the ignition. Unlock the doors using the driver's side power unlock/lock switch and open the drivers side door.