If you are not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return the product within 180 days of ordering for a replacement. Please see our return policy for further information.
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
Please contact us via phone (1-855-224-7258 EXT-3) or live support chat to the bottom right of our website to confirm programming for this product. Our techs will make sure you know everything you need to!
If our techs inform you that this product needs to be programmed by a Locksmith, you may do Google search here for 'automotive locksmith' followed by your zip code. We suggest calling Locksmiths to find the best rate for the programming and/or cutting service.
IMPORTANT: You MUST have one working key that starts the vehicle to follow the below instructions. If you do not have a working key, then you cannot self program and you will require a locksmith.
You must first get the new key blade cut before starting the procedure.
1. Insert the original, already programmed key in the ignition and start the engine.
2. After the engine has started, turn the key to off and remove the key.
3. Insert the key to be programmed and turn it to on within 10 seconds of removing the original key.
4. The security light will turn off once the key has been programmed. It may not be apparent if the security lightwent on due to how quickly the key is programmed. If your vehicle does not have a security light (04-07 GrandPrix, Bonneville, Impala) wait 10 minutes and 45 seconds to make sure the key has been programmed.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 5 if additional keys are to be programmed.”