2009 - 2014 Subaru 4 Button Keyless Entry Remote Fob - CWTWB1U819
Please verify with an existing remote that your FCC ID matches this remote.
2009 - 2014 Subaru Forester
2009 - 2014 Subaru Impreza
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return the product within 180 days of ordering for a replacement. Please see our return policy for further information.
|OE Part #||88036-FG030|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|Programming Information||You can view them under the 'Programming Instructions' tab. All other models will need an automotive locksmith to come out and program the unit in for you. NOTE: When looking under the 'Programming Instructions' tab please look for your specific model as the programming instructions vary.|
2009 - 2010 Subaru Forester
2009 - 2010 Subaru Impreza
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
For remote programming on this vehicle it is necessary to obtain the identification number on the circuit board
in the remote. Take a small screwdriver and split the case halves of the remote. Once open you will look on
the circuit board and see a sticker with 8 digits on it. If there are two rows of digits you need the one with all
numbers and no letters. Now you are ready for programming.
1. Sit in the vehicle and close the door. Ensure that all doors and rear gate or trunk lid are closed.
2. Open then close the driver's door.
3. Open then close the driver's door within 45 seconds.
4. Cycle the ignition switch from LOCK to ON 10 times within 15 seconds. Once done properly you will hear an
audible tone accompanied with a buzzing noise. At the same time the interior light will begin to flash. The
flashing light and the buzzing sound will continue through the programming process. If you do not get this
response then you must return to step 3 and start over.
5. Open and close the door within 15 seconds and the audible tone will be heard again. If you do not get the
audible tone at this time you must return to step 3 and start over.
6. While you still hear the tone, press the LOCK button on the door panel the same amount of times as the first
digit on the identification number, if the first number is 2 you will press the LOCK button twice, if the number is 8
you will press the LOCK button eight times. Once the first sequence is entered for the first number you will press the
UNLOCK button once within five seconds. Repeat these steps for the seven remaining digits of the identification
number. Press the UNLOCK button within five seconds after each number entry.
7. Once finished entering all numbers in the identification number you must press the UNLOCK button one more time
within 5 seconds and then go through step 6 one more time. You must complete all steps in step 6 one additional
time. At completion of the eighth digit you will hear an audible tone for approximately 30 seconds.
8. Repeat steps 4-7 for each additional remote you are programming to the vehicle.
9. Upon completion you can remove key from ignition and test all remotes to ensure that the programming was