2010 - 2019 OEM Chevrolet 5 Button Remote Flip Key w/ Remote Start - OHT01060512/AVL-B01T2AC
2010 - 2016 Chevrolet Camaro
2011 - 2016 Chevrolet Cruze
2010 - 2018 Chevrolet Equinox
2014 - 2019 Chevrolet Impala
2013 - 2016 Chevrolet Malibu
2012 - 2017 Chevrolet Sonic (4 Door)
2015 - 2017 Chevrolet Trax
Please contact us with the "key code" to your vehicle if you wish for us to pre-cut this key for you. The key code can be obtained by physically going to the dealership with proof of ownership. The key code is confidential information and they will not give it over the phone. We charge $20.00 to cut these keys as they are high security/laser cut.
|FCC Number||OHT01060512, AVL-B01T2AC|
|OE Part #||20873620, 13504199, 13500221, 23366893|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within thirty days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
Please contact us via phone (1-855-224-7258) or live support chat to the bottom right of our website to confirm programming for this product. Our techs will make sure you know everything you need to!
If our techs inform you that this product needs to be programmed by a Locksmith, you may do Google search here for 'automotive locksmith' followed by your zip code. We suggest calling Locksmiths to find the best rate for the programming and/or cutting service.
(The key must first be cut to match your existing key, any local locksmith can do this)
1. Insert the original, already programmed key in the ignition and start the engine.
2. After the engine has started, turn the key to off and remove the key.
3. Insert the key to be programmed and turn it to on within 10 seconds of removing the original key.
4. The security light will turn off once the key has been programmed. It may not be apparent if the security light went on due to how quickly the key is programmed. If your vehicle does not have a security light (04-07 Grand Prix, Bonneville, Impala) wait 10 minutes and 45 seconds to make sure the key has been programmed.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 5 if additional keys are to be programmed.