2011 - 2019 OEM Ford 4 Button High Security Remote Head Key - 80 bit - OUCD6000022
2013 - 2019 Ford Escape
2011 - 2013 Ford F350
2012 - 2019 Ford Focus
2013 - 2019 Ford C-Max
2014 Ford Transit
2014 - 2017 Ford Transit Connect
The following models' remote portion can be self programmed:
2012 Ford Focus
|OE Part #||164-R8046, 5921709|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within thirty days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
|Programming Information||The 2012 Ford Focus model comes with self programming instructions for the REMOTE PORTION ONLY. The blade must be cut and the chip must be programmed before this process. You can view the instructions under the 'Programming Instructions' tab. All other models will need an automotive locksmith to come out and program the unit in for you. The cost for key cutting/program will vary depending on your location.|
You must have two previously programmed keys and the new unprogrammed key readily accessible. If you do not have two previously programmed keys you will need a Locksmith to cut and program a second key.
2. Switch the ignition from off to on. Keep the ignition on for at least three seconds, but no more than 10 seconds.
3. Switch the ignition off and remove the first programmed key from the ignition.
5. Switch the ignition from off to on. Keep the ignition on for at least three seconds, but no more than 10 seconds.
6. Switch the ignition off and remove the second previously programmed key from the ignition.
7. After three seconds but within 10 seconds of switching the ignition off and removing the previously programmed key, insert the new unprogrammed key into the ignition.
8. Switch the ignition from off to on. Keep the ignition on for at least six seconds.
9. Remove the newly programmed key from the ignition. If the key has been successfully