2011 - 2019 NEW Replacement Ford 4 Button High Security Remote Head Key - 80 bit - OUCD6000022
2012 - 2019 Ford Escape
2011 - 2013 Ford F350
2012 - 2019 Ford Focus
2013 - 2019 Ford C-Max
2014 Ford Transit
2014 - 2017 Ford Transit Connect
|OE Part #||164-R8046|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return the product within 180 days of ordering for a replacement. Please see our return policy for further info|
Please contact us via phone (1-855-224-7258) or live support chat to the bottom right of our website to confirm programming for this product. Our techs will make sure you know everything you need to!
If our techs inform you that this product needs to be programmed by a Locksmith, you may do Google search here for 'automotive locksmith' followed by your zip code. We suggest calling Locksmiths to find the best rate for the programming and/or cutting service.
|Product Condition||New Aftermarket|
You must have two previously programmed keys and the new unprogrammed key readily accessible. If you do not have two previously programmed keys you will need a Locksmith to cut and program a second key.
1. Insert the first previously programmed key into the ignition.
2. Switch the ignition from off to on. Keep the ignition on for at least three seconds, but no more than 10 seconds.
3. Switch the ignition off and remove the first programmed key from the ignition.
5. Switch the ignition from off to on. Keep the ignition on for at least three seconds, but no more than 10 seconds.
6. Switch the ignition off and remove the second previously programmed key from the ignition.
7. After three seconds but within 10 seconds of switching the ignition off and removing the previously programmed key, insert the new unprogrammed key into the ignition.
8. Switch the ignition from off to on. Keep the ignition on for at least six seconds.
9. Remove the newly programmed key from the ignition. If the key has been successfully