2013 - 2015 Cadillac 4 Button Prox Key w/ Trunk - Emergency key included - NBG009768T
Ekey - 459
2013 - 2015 Cadillac ATS
2013 - 2015 Cadillac XTS
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return the product within 180 days of ordering for a replacement. Please see our return policy for further information.
|OE Part #||22856929|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|Programming Information||Please Check if your vehicle has Self-Programming instructions by Clicking the Tab Above. "Programming Instructions"|
2013 - 2015 Cadillac XTS Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key Programming Instructions
5. Remove the transmitter from the transmitter pocket and press unlock or lock on the transmitter. To program additional transmitters, repeat Steps 3–5. When all additional transmitters are programmed, press and hold the START/STOP button for approximately 12 seconds to exit programming mode.
Programming without a Recognized Transmitter (Keyless Access Vehicles Only)
If there are no currently recognized transmitters available, follow this procedure to program up to eight transmitters. This feature is not available in Canada. This procedure will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. The vehicle must be off and all transmitters to be programmed must be with you.
1. Remove the key lock cylinder cap. Insert the vehicle key into the key lock cylinder on the driver door handle, then turn the key counterclockwise to the unlock position five times within 10 seconds. The Driver Information Center (DIC) displays REMOTE LEARN PENDING, PLEASE WAIT.
2. Wait for 10 minutes until the DIC displays PRESS ENGINE START BUTTON TO LEARN and then press the ENGINE START/STOP button. The DIC display will again show REMOTE LEARN PENDING, PLEASE WAIT.
3. Repeat Step 2 two additional times. After the third time all previously known transmitters will no longer work with the vehicle. Remaining transmitters can be relearned during the next steps. The DIC display should now show READY FOR REMOTE # 1.
4. Place the new transmitter in the transmitter pocket. The center console storage area will need to be opened to access the transmitter pocket.
6. Remove the transmitter from the transmitter pocket and press unlock or lock on the transmitter. To program additional transmitters, repeat Steps 4–6. When all additional transmitters are programmed, press and hold the START/STOP button for approximately 12 seconds to exit programming mode.