2013 - 2015 Chevrolet Spark 3 Button Remote Flip Key - A2GM3AFUS03
2013 - 2015 Chevrolet Spark
IMPORTANT: This will NOT work for the Spark "EV" models where you press a button on the dash to start the vehicle. This item is for key vehicles.
|OE Part #||95233524|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within thirty days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
Please contact us via phone (1-855-224-7258) or live support chat to the bottom right of our website to confirm programming for this product. Our techs will make sure you know everything you need to!
Programming with a Recognized Transmitter
1. Insert the original, already programmed key in the ignition and turn the key to the ON/RUN position.
2. Turn the key to LOCK/OFF, and remove the key.
3. Insert the new key to be programmed and turn it to the ON/RUN position within five seconds. The security light will turn off once the key has been programmed.
4. Repeat Steps 1–3 if additional keys are to be programmed.
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
Programming without a Recognized Transmitter
Program a new key to the vehicle when a recognized key is not available. Canadian regulations require that owners see their dealer. If there are no currently recognized keys available, follow this procedure to program the first key. This procedure will take approximately 30 minutes to complete for the first key. The vehicle must be off and all of the keys you wish to program must be with you.
1. Insert the new vehicle key into the ignition.
2. Turn to ON/RUN. The security light will come on.
3. Wait 10 minutes until the security light turns off.
4. Turn the ignition to LOCK/OFF
5. Repeat Steps 2–4 two more times. After the third time, turn to ON/RUN; the key is learned and all previously known keys will no longer work with the vehicle. Remaining keys can be learned by following the procedure in “Programming with a Recognized Transmitter.”