IMPORTANT: For 2015-2016 Corvette, you MUST verify the FCC ID and/or part number before purchasing to ensure you're purchasing the correct item. For 2015-2016 There's two different possibilities it could be and the remote keys look identical so verification is required.
2015 - 2019 Chevrolet Corvette
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return the product within 180 days of ordering for a replacement. Please see our return policy for further information.
|OE Part #||23465950|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|Programming Information||This remote comes with self programming instructions. You can view them under the 'Programming Instructions' tab.|
Programming with Recognized Transmitters
A new transmitter can be programmed to the vehicle when there are two recognized transmitters.
1. The vehicle must be off and both the recognized and new transmitters must be with you.
2. Place the two recognized transmitters in the cup holder.
3. Insert the vehicle key into the key cylinder located above the license plate.
4. Open the hatch/trunk.
5. Turn the key five times within ten seconds.
6. The DIC displays READY FOR REMOTE #2, 3, or 4.
7. Place the new transmitter in the steering column transmitter pocket with the buttons facing up and the base toward the opening facing the passenger side.
8. Press the ENGINE START/STOP button.
9. The DIC displays READY FOR REMOTE # 4 or 5, up to 8
10. Press Unlock on each newly programmed transmitter to complete the process.
11. To Program additional transmitters, repeat Steps 8-11. Press and hold the ENGINE START/STOP button for 12 seconds if programming is complete. Return the key back into RKE transmitter.
Programming without a Recognized Transmitter
If there are no currently recognized transmitters available, follow this procedure to program up to eight transmitters. This feature is not available in Canada. This procedure will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. The vehicle must be off and all transmitters to programmed must be present.
1. The vehicle must be off.
2. Remove the key from the transmitter and insert the vehicle key into the key cylinder located above the license plate.
3. Open the hatch/trunk.
4. Turn the key five times within ten seconds. The DIC message displays REMOTE LEARN PENDING PLEASE WAIT.
5. Return key base back into RKE transmitter.
6. Wait for 10 minutes until the DIC displays PRESS ENGINE START BUTTON TO LEARN. then press the ENGINE START/STOP button. The DIC reads REMOTE LEARN PENDING, PLEASE WAIT.
7. Repeat Step 6 two additional times. After the third time all previously known transmitters will no longer work with the vehicle. Remaining transmitters can be relearned during the next steps. The DIC display should now show READY FOR REMOTE #1.
8. Place the new transmitter in the steering column transmitter pocket with the chrome buttons facing up and the base toward the opening facing the passenger side.
10. Remove the transmitter from the transmitter pocket and press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the transmitter. To program additional transmitters, repeat Steps 9-10. When all additional transmitters are programmed, press and hold the ENGINE STOP/START button for 12 seconds to exit programming mode.