2015 - 2019 Chevrolet Corvette 5 Button Smart Remote w/ Trunk & Remote Start - Emergency key included - NBGGD9C04
2015 - 2019 Chevrolet Corvette
IMPORTANT: For 2015 - 2017 Corvette vehicles, you MUST verify the FCC ID number or part number to ensure you're purchasing the correct item. If you're unsure on how to verify this information please contact us.
|OE Part #||OE Part #|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within thirty days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
|Programming Information||This remote comes with self programming instructions which you can view under the "Programming Instructions" tab above or in your owner's manual under 'Keys, Doors, and Windows'.|
Only RKE transmitters programmed to this vehicle will work. If a transmitter is lost or stolen, a replacement can be purchased and programmed. The vehicle can be reprogrammed so that lost or stolen transmitters no longer work. Each vehicle can have up to eight transmitters programmed to it.
Programming with Recognized Transmitters
A new transmitter can be programmed to the vehicle when there are TWO recognized transmitters.
1. The vehicle must be off and both the recognized and new transmitters must be with you.
2. Place the two recognized transmitters in the cupholder.
3. Insert the vehicle key of the new transmitter into the key cylinder above the license plate.
4. Open the hatch/trunk.
5. Turn the key five times within 10 seconds.
6. The DIC displays READY FOR REMOTE # 3 or 4, up to 8.
7. Place the new transmitter in the steering column transmitter pocket with the buttons facing up and the bottom of the transmitter facing the passenger side.
8. Press ENGINE START/STOP.
9. The DIC displays READY FOR REMOTE # 4 or 5, up to 8.
10. Press UNLOCK on each newly programmed transmitter to complete the process.
11. To program additional transmitters, repeat Steps 7–10.
Press and hold ENGINE START/STOP for 12 seconds if programming is complete. Return the key back into the
Programming without two Recognized Transmitters
If TWO currently recognized transmitters are not available, follow this procedure to program up to eight transmitters. This feature is not available in Canada. This procedure will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. The vehicle must be off and all transmitters to be programmed must be present.
1. The vehicle must be off.
2. Remove the key from the new transmitter and insert the vehicle key into the key cylinder above the license plate.
3. Open the hatch/trunk.
4. Turn the key five times within 10 seconds. The DIC message displays REMOTE LEARN PENDING PLEASE WAIT.
5. Put the key back into the RKE transmitter.
6. Wait for 10 minutes until the DIC displays PRESS ENGINE START BUTTON TO LEARN, then press the ENGINE START/STOP button. The DIC reads REMOTE LEARN PENDING, PLEASE WAIT.
7. Repeat Step 6 two additional times. After the third time all previously known transmitters will no longer work with the vehicle. Remaining transmitters can be relearned during the next steps. The DIC display should now show READY FOR REMOTE #1.
8. Place the new transmitter in the steering column transmitter pocket with the buttons facing up and the bottom of the transmitter facing the passenger side.
9. Press ENGINE START/STOP. When the transmitter is learned, the DIC display will show that it is ready to program the new transmitter.
10. Remove the transmitter from the transmitter pocket and press UNLOCK or LOCK on the transmitter. To program additional transmitters, repeat Steps 8– 10. When all additional transmitters are programmed, press and hold ENGINE START/STOP for approximately 12 seconds to exit programming mode.
11. Return the key back into the RKE transmitter.