2017 - 2018 GMC Acadia 5 Button Smart Remote w/ Hatch - Emergency Key Included - 433Mhz - HYQ1EA
2017 - 2018 GMC Acadia
|OE Part #||13508275|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return the product within 180 days of ordering for a replacement. Please see our return policy for further info|
Please contact us via phone (1-855-224-7258 EXT-3) or live support chat to the bottom right of our website to confirm programming for this product. Our techs will make sure you know everything you need to!
If our techs inform you that this product needs to be programmed by a Locksmith
Step by Step How to Program Instructions:
Programming with Recognized Transmitters
A new transmitter can be programmed to the vehicle when there are two recognized transmitters. To program, the vehicle must be off and all of the transmitters, both currently recognized and new, must be with you.
1. Place the two recognized transmitters in the cup holder.
2. Remove the key lock cylinder cap on the driver door handle. Insert the vehicle key of the new transmitter into the key lock cylinder on the driver door handle and turn the key, counterclockwise, to the unlock position five times within 10 seconds. The Driver Information Center (DIC) displays READY FOR REMOTE #2, 3, 4, ETC.
3. Place the new transmitter into the transmitter pocket. The transmitter pocket is inside the center console storage area between the driver and front passenger seats.
4. Press ENGINE START/STOP. When the transmitter is learned the DIC display will show that it is ready to program the next transmitter.
5. Remove the transmitter from the transmitter pocket and press the transmitter UNLOCK or LOCK button. To program additional transmitters, repeat Steps 3–5. When all additional transmitters are programmed