2 Year Extended Warranty
Replace My Remote’s extended warranty protects you if the product you purchased from us stops functioning at any time up to 2 years due to malfunctioning electronics or parts. The extended warranty must be purchased at the time of product purchase.
Extended Warranty Disclaimer
Extended Warranty Flat Price: $7.99
Start Date: Coverage start date begins the 31st day after product purchase. (We have a 30 day replacement guarantee for all products)
Coverage Terms: Warranty extends from the original purchase date through 2 years. A replacement is still covered within the original 2 year warranty period.
Product Covered: The exact product/part number purchased from Replace My Remote.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All of Replace My Remote’s products are specially marked and are trackable only by us. In short; we know if a returned product is ours or not. Warranty returns that do not pass our scan will not be serviced.
Coverage Terms: See below
Cancellation: The extended warranty is non-refundable and cannot be cancelled.
A. LKC Services Inc.'s Responsibilities.
This Service Contract (the "Agreement") is between LKC Services Inc., with its principal
Office at 56 N. Market Street, Elizabethtown, PA 17022 ("LKC Services Inc.", "we", or "our") and the purchaser (the "Customer", "you", or "your") of the LKC Services Inc. document camera covered by this Agreement (the "Product"). LKC Services Inc. or its authorized service provider will provide you with the services that may be necessary to maintain proper operation of the Product under normal operation and service for the duration of this Agreement and without additional charge (the "Service"). The Service is described in more detail below. LKC Services Inc. is legally obligated to perform the Service under this Agreement.
B. Fee; No Refund.
The fee for the Service is the price stated on LKC Services Inc.'s on-line store at
replacemyremote.com, or, if you purchase from a reseller, then it is the price stated in materials made available to you by that reseller before you purchase. The fee is not refundable except in case LKC Services Inc. terminates the Agreement under section G.3 below. Customer is responsible for any taxes arising from the Service.
C. Eligibility for Service.
1. LKC Services Inc.'s acceptance of this Agreement is expressly conditioned on
Payment by you of the full fee and applicable taxes.
2. We inspect the remote prior to the acceptance of this Agreement to verify that the Product is in unaltered, operable condition and good working order suitable for normal use. The item may be in new, used, or refurbished condition.
3. LKC Services Inc. is not obligated to provide Service if the Product has been sold, lost, stolen, or destroyed. Sale of the vehicle constitutes sale of the remote.
D. How to Obtain Service.
1. You may obtain Service by contacting an LKC Services Inc. technical support
Representative at the toll-free telephone number LKC Services Inc. provided when you ordered the Service. The toll-free number will be answered between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. (Hours are subject to change and certain hours may obstruct these hours)
2. Your Order number and SKU#, found in your Order confirmation email, must be given when you request Service.
E. What Service LKC Services Inc. Will Provide.
If the LKC Services Inc. technical support representative determines that the Product has
a problem covered by this Agreement, we will ship you, in exchange for the problem unit, a properly-functioning replacement unit of the same Product in the same sold in condition. At our option, we may replace a problem unit with a different product of similar or better quality. You are responsible for returning the problem unit before receipt of the replacement. You will receive a pre-paid label that you will need to use, along with a padded envelope of your own expense. The replacement unit will be new, used, or a
Remanufactured product depending both on the sold condition as well as current inventory levels. The problem unit and its parts become the property of LKC Services Inc. LKC Services Inc. will be responsible for the cost of shipping the replacement unit to you and
Shipping the problem unit back to LKC Services Inc. You should retain copies of all shipping documentation for a minimum of 90 days, and you must provide copies to LKC Services Inc. if requested.
F. Excluded Services.
1. This Agreement excludes, and the Service does not cover:
a. On-site or in-home service or repair of the Product;
b. Service, maintenance, repair, or replacement necessitated by any loss or damage resulting from any cause other than normal usage, including, without limitation, loss or damage due to misuse, abuse, use outside of the specifications, or improper installation or maintenance;
c. Service or repair made necessary by any external cause, including fire, theft, acts of God, alteration, problems arising from software or hardware not supplied by LKC Services Inc., power failures or shortages, or improper shipping, common carrier equipment and/or facilities;
d. Replacement of missing parts, the provision of retrofits, or preventative maintenance;
e. Installation or removal of accessory retrofits, peripheral equipment or computer systems of which the Product may be a part;
f. Service or repair of covers, buttons, batteries, or other non-operational or cosmetic components, and fees incurred by other companies to program the replacement to your vehicle;
g. Service or repair by other than LKC Services Inc. or its authorized service provider;
h. Service or repair on Products purchased or used outside the United States and Canada;
i. Service or repair on products or parts not manufactured and sold by LKC Services Inc.;
j. Service or repair of Product on which the LKC SERVICES INC. label or logo or the rating label or serial number have been defaced or removed;
k. Service or repair made necessary due to use by or damage caused by third parties or third-party products.
2. If you authorize LKC Services Inc. or an LKC Services Inc.-authorized service provider to perform any services excluded under this Agreement, you agree to pay the usual and customary fees for such work.
3. If a claimed problem cannot be identified or reproduced in Service, you agree to pay for costs incurred. You must pay for any shipping costs back to you in this case as LKC Services Inc. is not responsible for return of goods in this case.
G. Term of Agreement; No Cancellation or Transfer; Renewal.
1. The term of this Agreement shall begin on the date the original 30 day replacement warranty ends, and continues for two years thereafter.
2. You may not cancel this Agreement. You may not transfer or assign this Agreement without the prior and express written consent of LKC Services Inc., and any purported transfer or assignment shall be void.
3. LKC Services Inc. may at any time terminate this Agreement by reimbursing you for the fee you paid, minus sales tax. In that case LKC Services Inc. shall have satisfied all obligations owed under this Agreement.
4. We may renew this Agreement, but we are not obligated to do so, nor to accept a service plan order if you give us one. We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions applicable to any renewal and to change the renewal fees. We are under no obligation to email any changes to this Agreement if and when changes are made.
H. No Warranty; Limitation of Liability.
1. LKC SERVICES INC. MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
RELATING TO THE SERVICE. LKC SERVICES INC. SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
2. IF THE REPLACEMENT REMEDY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT FAILS, OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THIS AGREEMENT.
3. IN NO CASE SHALL LKC SERVICES INC. OR ITS AFFILIATES OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT TORT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. SUCH DAMAGES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF SAVINGS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF ANY SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT, FACILITIES OR SERVICES, DOWNTIME, THE CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, AND INJURY TO PROPERTY OR PERSONS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR ON REMEDIES FOR BREACH IN CERTAIN CASES. IN SUCH STATES,
THE LIMITS IN THIS SECTION H MAY NOT APPLY.
1. This Agreement is the complete and exclusive Agreement between the parties. No
LKC Services Inc. employee or other person is authorized to make any representations or statements, which are inconsistent with this Agreement. Any such representations or statements are void. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement.
2. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, exclusive of its provisions on conflicts of laws. Any dispute relating to the Service or Products provided under this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Harrisburg, PA. The prevailing party shall be awarded reasonable attorney fees, and all other costs and expenses incurred in connection with the proceedings. Any cause of action you may have with respect to this Agreement must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action arises.
Replace My Remote
100 Brown Street STE 13
Middletown, PA 17057