|OE Part #||88960923|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return the product within 180 days of ordering for a replacement. Please see our return policy for further info|
Please contact us via phone (1-855-224-7258 EXT-3) or live support chat to the bottom right of our website to confirm programming for this product. Our techs will make sure you know everything you need to!
If our techs inform you that this product needs to be programmed by a Locksmith, you may do Google search here for 'automotive locksmith' followed by your zip code. We suggest calling Locksmiths to find the best rate for the programming and/or cutting service.
Follow these free keyless entry remote key fob programming instructions for 1993 - 1996 Chevrolet Corvette.
2. Turn ignition key to the ON position.
3. Push the TRIP/ODO button on the DIC (Driver Info Center) twice.
4. Within 5 seconds, push & hold the FUEL INFO button on the DIC until
5. Turn the ignition to the OFF position, but leave the key in the ignition.
6. Bring oneKeyless Remoteinto range. The PKE light will stop flashing
7.If more than one Keyless Remote is being programmed, move the first
8. To turn off the programming mode, simply remove the key from the ignition
9. The programming mode will shut off after two minutes if.