*NEW OEM* 2007 - 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander 3 Button Remote Head Key - MIT3 Blade - OUCG8D-625M-A
2007 - 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander
|OE Part #||6370A148|
|Support||Your purchase gives you 100% free e-mail and phone technical support from our expert staff.|
|180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!||If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return the product within thirty days of receipt for a refund. Please see our return policy for further info.|
Please contact us via phone (1-855-224-7258) or live support chat to the bottom right of our website to confirm programming for this product. Our techs will make sure you know everything you need to!
If our techs inform you that this product needs to be programmed by a Locksmith, you may do Google search here for 'automotive locksmith' followed by your zip code. We suggest calling Locksmiths to find the best rate for the programming and/or cutting service.
Use these instructions to program the key portion of your remote head key. You first must get key cut by a Locksmith or equivalent. You MUST have one working key to use the instructions to program in the key portion.
1. Insert an existing first (working) key into the ignition cylinder.
2. Turn the ignition cylinder ON (Without cranking the engine) for 5 seconds and back to OFF and remove the key.
3. Within 10 seconds, insert a second working key and turn to ON. The security light will flash twice. Switch ignition back to OFF and Remove key.
4. Within 10 seconds insert the New (unprogrammed) key and turn to ON.
5. The security light will light up for 3 seconds to indicate the new key has been successfully programmed.
6. Turn ignition to OFF and remote new programmed key. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to program additional keys if any. All new keys must be programmed within 30 seconds of removing second programmed key and security light flashing twice.
7. To exit programming mode: leave ignition switched ON for more than 30 seconds.
Use these instructions to program the remote portion of your remote head key.
3. Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 1 and 4 and connect the Data Port terminals 1 and 4 with a suitable jumper wire, leave the jumper wire connected throughout the programming procedure. Make sure you know which terminals are 1 and 4.
4. Within 10 seconds after connecting the jumper wire, press the Hazard Switch 6 times. Note: The doors will automatically lock and unlock once at this time indicating that the system is in the programming mode.
5. Press the LOCK button on the remote to be registered three times within 10 seconds. Upon successful programming, the door will lock and unlock once.
6. Repeat step 5 with up to 4 remotes (including any existing remotes) within one minute. After completing each programming, the doors will lock and unlock once.
7. Disconnect the programming wire and remove the keys from the ignition.